Our Location and Directions
St. John's Episcopal Church
St. John's is located in Mt. Prospect, a northwest suburb of Chicago
and easily accessible from O'Hare and downtown Chicago. Mt. Prospect's
Metra train station is within easy walking distance, two blocks northwest is St. John's.
For those unfamiliar with Mt. Prospect Elmhurst Rd (IL RT. 83) becomes Main St.
within the downtown section of Mt. Prospect and intersects with Northwest Highway.
Entrance & Parking is in the rear and sides of the church.
FROM THE O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) START OUT GOING SOUTHWEST ON COMMERCIAL VEHICLES TOWARDS
TERMINAL RETURN/AIRPORT EXIT BY TURNING RIGHT
2) COMMERCIAL VEHICLES BECOMES TERMINAL RETURN/AIRPORT EXIT
TAKE THE I-190 EAST RAMP TOWARDS CHICAGO LOOP
4) TAKE THE I-294 NORTH EXIT, EXIT NUMBER 1C TOWARDS
5) MERGE ONTO I 294 N (PORTIONS TOLL)
6) TAKE I-90 WEST RAMP TOWARDS ROCKFORD
7)MERGE ONTO NW TOLLWAY/I/90 W (PORTIONS TOLL)
8) TAKE THE NORTH ELMHURST RD. EXIT
9) MERGE ONTO ELMHURST RD. ELMHURST RD BECOMES S/IL 83
10) ELMHURST RD./IL 83 BECOMES IL 83/S MAIN ST. THEN IL/83/N. MAIN ST.
11) TURN LEFT ONTO W. THAYER ST.
STARTING FROM THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH CENTER,
65 EAST HURON ST., CHICAGO
1) START OUT GOING WEST ON E. HURON ST. TOWARDS N. WABASH AVE. BY TURNING LEFT
2) TURN RIGHT ONTO N. STATE ST.
3) TURN LEFT ONTO W. CHICAGO AVE.
4) TURN RIGHT ON N. LASALLE ST./N. LA SALLE BLVD.